Yeah, one of my hats as a kids pastor is overseeing the creative output of our Hillsong Kids.
The great thing about that is it helps our own ministry and Church campuses grow and lead kids. But also I get to release resources into the ‘wild’ as it were. We are in that season right now with a brand New Big Curriculum ready at the gate for its time in the spotlight. But it’s also hard to talk about without sounding like a shameless plug… but I can say what I like on my own blog right?
Here’s what we know so far -
- It’s a 9 week curriculum
- It includes elementary/primary and preschool/toddlers (first time)
- It’s all about Faith, Hope and Love
- It will be physical (DVD) and digital (download)
- Large group/small group (same format as previous curric.)
- Over 7 hours of media content! (this kinda blew my mind when we added it up!)
- New website
Here’s what may be announced (wink, wink) -
- Maybe there will be new worship music from Hillsong Kids?
- Possible there will be a song to celebrate birthdays in your ministry?
- I have heard that there may even be animated characters?
But seriously I am very happy with this new series and know that you will love it!