You can lead without a position. In fact position can take you away from leadership as responsibility grows.
- Learn continually
- Champion change
- Communicate powerfully
- Build relationships
- Develop others
- Focus on customers
- Influence with impact
- Act innovatively
- Value collaboration and teamwork
- Solve problems and make decisions
- Take responsibility and have accountability
- Manage projects and processes successfully
- Set goals and support goal achievement
To be a great coumadin medicarerx prices leader play up your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
Earn the right to the position. You will probably be given a position before you have earnt it (even if you think you deserve it).